Don’t be envious, Rob. I’m on NBN, 200m from the node in Doubleview in what
formerly was a Homeswest area, and download of MacKeeper just now was 250kbs.
Speedtest reported 10.86MBS immediately before I downloaded MacKeeper, and
Speedof me reported 12.1MBS.

Our internet speeds on NBN are a fraction of what I get using my iPhone as a
personal hotspot.

Cheers,

Michael Hawkins