Hi Ronni,

I looked at the website this morning and had already carried out the steps suggested. (refer my post below) I went back into the Library files again, there was one Pitchofcase file left which I trashed. Tried to re-start, but it gets stuck at about 60%. I can only boot into safe mode.
Thanks for your help.

Cheers
Walter