Hi folks.

My daughter recently replaced her old Canon printer with a new Epson (same as
mine)
The Canon drivers became extinct when she upgraded to High Sierra.

She has a 2010 base model iMac.
I cleaned out all the old Canon files and the Epson works fine.
But when she logs in this Window appears after a few seconds.

Scan-from-PC Settings
Select the scanners you want to use from this computer. It will also enable
scanning
from the operation panel for selected scanners.

Network Device List:
This is empty

Selection options at bottom are
[Scan-from-Operation-Panel Settings] and [OK]

I have checked Printers and Scanners in System Preferences but that looks fine.
And I cannot find any existing Canon files.
And the new printer prints and also scans from Epson Scan in the Dock.

Any ideas how to get rid of this window would be welcome please ?
It does not create any issues but is just annoying to close at every log in.

Regards,
Stephen Chape