Hi Diana,
        It is quite possibly your provider giving you a little nudge to make
the changeover to NBN.  We had a similar problem with our internet dropping in
and out quite regularly once the NBN became available in our area.
Made the changeover and all is back to normal with an improved performance.
Have not had a dropout since.

Regards

John