Hi Ronni
My apologies for the late reply, I have just found your e-mail in the junk.

Thank you for your advice, tomorrow I will try the suggestions and see what I
can find. I have tried three different cords since the icon disappeared and
have had no results, so once I have followed your suggestions Ronni I will let
you know either way.

Kindest Regards

Tony

Boddington.