Cannot access video via the iView app on Apple TV generation 4.  Get message
“Video blocked. Iview video is only available within Australia”.

Worked ok a couple of months ago.  All internet settings appear ok on the
device and computer.  ISP is iiNet. Restarted Apple TV, still no go.

I just installed the iView app on my iPad - this works and I can Airplay to the
Apple TV.  Not a very satisfactory fix, but at least the iPad (and home
network) must be in Australia!

By the way, Apple TV has auto updates turned off for apps.  In case it is
relevant, how can I update apps manually?

Cheers
Alan