Hi Jennifer,

If you block the Address in Mail on your computer, mail on iPhone/iPad should
not receive any mail messages from that Address.
What type of email account is the Spam coming to?

13-inch MacBook Air (April 2014)
1.7GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost to 3.3GHz
8GB 1600MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
512GB PCIe-based Flash Storage

macOS High Sierra 10.13.6