I’m happily using "AdBlock for Safari" from the App Store, on the advice from
Daniel Kerr. Apple have changed the security settings in Safari which make the
use of third party ad blockers a difficult experience, so the safest place to
get them from is now the App Store because they are guaranteed to work. AdBlock
For Safari is working very well for me.

> On 1 Dec 2018, at 2:06 pm, Juliet Kitson <billand...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello
> Has anyone used Adguard Add Blocker, is it safe or is it another Mackeeper.
> Regards Bill

Kind regards,

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948