Thank you Peter, sorry that I wasn’t clear enough. Lynette was working in Notes
and information that she had put into Notes had disappeared, without thinking I
suggested opening the rubbish to check on it’s contents, as soon as Lynette hit
the Bin icon everything was deleted.
The outcome is that Lynette had the same Notes duplicated on her iPad, so all
good. A lesson learnt, ask the question, do a search BEFORE touching the Bin!!!

Thank you Peter

Kind Regards

Tony Francis

Boddington