Hi there,
I've paid my dues for 2019 today...better late than never!

For some time my macbook has been behaving weirdly. All of these behaviours
together...or one at a time!

1) it shuts down for no reason
2) it asks to sign into icloud (when already signed in) Then sends messages
to my iphone and ipad saying a new device has been connected
3) it comes up with a series of boxes saying xxx has to connect to login
keychain. I have to enter my login password into these over and over again.

MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) Mojave 10.14.2

Cheers
Rosemary

Rosemary Spark
PO Box 781