Hi Ronni,

Many thanks for that info.  I will, with your permission of course, forward it
on to my youngest daughter.  Her 2007 27” iMac died recently - the problem was
in the Monitor and apparently, replacement parts are not available - don’t know
the exact cirumstances.  Due to serious health situations in her family she is
not in a position to puchase a new full computer (of the Apple kind) but will
have to buy a cheap Windoze laptop for work purposes.  She would like to
purchase a MacMini and be able to use the laptop as a monitor.

Please let me know if there is a problem with forwarding this information.

Regards

John T