Hi Peter,

TimeTracker  0.6.2  - 04 Dec 2018

Version 0.6.2 released Dec 04, 2018

Version :
Add workaround for Mojave issue resulting in permissions errors when accessing
the Time Machine preferences
Remove some erroneous captions on the toolbar buttons
Now notarized by Apple for Mojave

<https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/36691/timetracker/version-history
<https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/36691/timetracker/version-history>>

13-inch MacBook Air (April 2014)
1.7GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost to 3.3GHz
8GB 1600MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
512GB PCIe-based Flash Storage

macOS High Sierra 10.13.6