Hi Susan

Apologies, I should have said - it’s only a 256 gb - I have got a 1TB SSD which
I’ve not put in as yet, as still trying to decide on whether to rebuild the
MacPro - waiting for Apple to give specs on their new MacPro later on in the
year.  However, I suspect one will be
limited in upgrading the new model as like the previous recent models.  I use
various applications, but when I get low, I close the apps I’m not using, but
still doesn’t make a difference.

 This didn’t happen previously, it is only really in the last year or so.

Cheers
Jewels