Hi Bill,

1. Enable Develop menu.
https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/use-the-developer-tools-in-the-develop-me
 nu-sfri20948/mac

2. Click Develop in the menu bar.

Experimental Features > WebGL 2.0

Click on WebGL 2.0 to enable it.
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8655829

Or Try google search <Heaven above ISS tracker for Mac or iOS?>

Download Sky Live: Heavens Above Viewer and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad and
iPod touch. ... astronomical events and tell you what's going on in the sky
over your location at the moment, e.g. ISS flyby or bright ...
Sky Live: Heavens Above Viewer

Kind regards,
Ronni

 Ronni Brown’s iPad Pro 12.9-inch 256GB