Hi Neil,

Yes that AHT does indicate Bad Ram. On your menu bar go to: Apple > About This
Mac > click on System Report... > then click on Memory in the Hardware section.

There you should be able to see which 0xb740bf98  module has failed and which
slot it is installed in.

Kind Regards,
Ronni

 Ronni Brown’s iPad Pro 12.9-inch 256GB