Good morning dear WAMUG’ers,

Can someone who uses Excel from the Office 365 (for Mac) suite confirm that the
the Data Entry Form facility has been removed by MicroSoft?

I have always used this facility for data entry of some large spreadsheets I
use. And only 1 week ago took the plunge and took a subscription for Office 365
and was surprised to find that the Data Entry Form button, from my Excel 2011
spreadsheet, just does not work. I have gone through many Excel forums and to
my horror have found that M/S has somehow made the Mac version of Excel but a
very poor cousin of the Windows version.

Has anyone got a solution, possibly via VBA? If not I feel I have made a big
error to update MS Office to 365.

Any help or suggestion will be appreciated.

Many thanks & best regards,

Philippe Chaperon