Hi, Neil,

Thank you for this information, it’s a good thing to know. I tried it, but it
didn’t work, at least for this kind of situation. I am pretty sure that the
problem is the botched changes to the security panel: it has locked down the
whole computer and will need the attention of a trained person.

Thanks,again,

Pat