Hi Philippe
You can still purchase a stand alone version although it’s well hidden! see
below.

If you'd like to still purchase a standalone licence for 1Password 7 it's not a
problem at all. You can download 1Password 7 by visiting this link
(https://1password.com/downloads) once downloaded and installed you, you can
launch 1Password 7. You will see the option to subscribe or purchase a
Standalone licence. 😀

Kind regards
Peter