G’day all WAMUGERs

Well, the Melbourne Cup is near at hand and that really means just one thing.
Yes, the WAMUG November User Group is on the same day. That’s right, tomorrow,
Tuesday 5 November 2019, the User Group is meeting at 7.30pm.

Whilst it will a meeting packed with exciting things, it will probably be
tinged with sadness as it may well be the last meeting in Riverton. However,
the user group will continue at another location - more on that later.

So, what’s in store for tomorrow night?

 - Apple Notes. We’ll look at different ways to use it such as for recipes,
dictation and other interesting ways.
 - Default Folder by St Clair Software. A program where you can set up default
folders to save things in for different apps. Save time hunting for those
particular folders you regularly use.
 - Notion – a quick look at a big note taking application.

So grab your Macs, iPads and iPhones and head on out to Riverton for
information and a cuppa and chat. Of course don’t forget the most important
part - gotta problem? Ask and have it solved. I know I have one or two this
week.

(Details are subject to change without notice)

Location: The Professional Prowest Real Estate building, 175 High Road,
Willeton.
Time:   7.30pm - 9.30pm
Cost:   $5

Visit
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Professionals+Prowest+Real+Estate/@-32.040609,115.8870881,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x2a32bd0766deee43:0xbed7162d276a4cb7

Gregory’s UBD map ref: 329 E 2 (Nearest cross street is Yampi Way.)
Streetsmart map ref: 433 D 1 (Nearest cross street is Yampi Way.)

See you there.

Pete Smith

Please do not reply to this email.