Hi Tony,

Be very careful what you install on your Mac.

“ Search.feelbegin.com homepage got on your computer after you have installed a
freeware software (video recording/streaming, download-managers or PDF
creators) that had bundled into their installation this browser hijacker.
For example, when you install VPlay, you will also agree to change your browser
homepage and default search engine to http://search.feelbegin.com/.

“/ You should always pay attention when installing software because often, a
software installer includes optional installs, such as this
Search.feelbegin.com browser hijacker. Be very careful what you agree to
install.
Always opt for the custom installation and deselect anything that is not
familiar, especially optional software that you never wanted to download and
install in the first place. It goes without saying that you should not install
software that you don’t trust.

Kind Regards,
Ronni

 Ronni Brown’s iPad Pro 12.9-inch 256GB