Hi Allen.

I owned TechTool for years and rarely had any use for it.
What all my family use after every internet excursion is PrivacyScan.
I think it is about $30 and it clears everything that was placed on your hard
drive while you were on the internet.
If you have never done this, the first clear out could take a while.

If you still use Google I suggest you get rid of that.
Download DuckDuckGo and make that your default browser.
It does not track you or gather any of your data.

> On 29 Dec 2019, at 8:54 am, Allen Gladwell <all...@amnet.net.au> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> We have 2011 21.5 inch iMac with High Sierra 10.13.6 and it seems to running
> slower than it used to
>
> It is probably old age and it’s not the latest software but is it likely to
> have been getting bogged down over time?
> Is there something I should be doing on a regular basis or that I can do now
> to clean it up a bit and make it run a little faster?. Would Tech Tool be a
> place to start?
>
> Regards and Happy New year to everyone
>
> Allen Gladwell

Regards,