Hi Philippe

Although I have never used a Seagate drive, I tend to avoid them.
Because in the past I have periodically read and heard bad things about their
reliability and customer support.

I have mainly used WD or Toshiba in the past (without any issues).

More recently have been using a Samsung SSD for my monthly safe backup.
Officeworks have had them at a great price for a couple of months.
My 500GB Samsung SSD cost $134.00.
From memory I think even the 1TB was a reasonable price too.

Regards,
Stephen Chape