Hi I have just bought a second hand iMac and when I try to save files from
Safari on it to another iMac I get a message “The document “xxxxx.pdf” could
not be exported as "xxxxxxxx.pdf" as You don’t  have Permission. To view or
change permissions select the item in the Finer and choose File > Get Info

But if I try to save the file without exporting it, it saves without a problem.

Any ideas as to why the two are not talking?

Sharing is on and Screen, File and Printer Sharing are all ticked.

Thanks

Matt.