G'Day Stephen
Prologue, yes it was bit confusing after reading I was confused.
Lets start again
Tried to airdrop photos from iMac to my wife's iPhone was not received even
her iPhone show on iMac screen.
I then opened up 2 iPads my iPhone and MacBook Air, all appeared on iMac
screen did air drop all went as they should and arrived at the relevant
devices.
Next move checked settings on wife's iPhone they were same as mine both
iPhone were 5s.
So next move switch off airdrop on her iPhone waited 30 seconds and turned
back on.
Surprise it all worked , so ends saga of airdrop.
I hope you noticed I also found the comma key.
Regards Bill