Hi Peter,

I had forgotten that when I was using Time Machine to backup on my old 17-inch
MacBook Pro I also used Timetracker to display the contents of Time Machine
backups and found it very good.
I think I stopped using Timetracker when I upgraded the OS and Timetracker
wasn’t compatible.

Kind Regards,
Ronni

 Ronni Brown’s iPad Pro 12.9-inch 256GB