> On 24 Dec 2020, at 5:50 am, Anthony (Tony) Francis <antne...@mac.com
> <mailto:antne...@mac.com>> wrote:
>
> Good Morning Stephen
>
> Thank you for your suggestions,all tried but without success,when I opened
> Disk Utility the Card was no where to be seen, the Card Reader is working ok,
> having tried other cards all working fine. The Card isn’t working in the
> Camera and I have tried the Card in a different Camera, so I’ll have to see
> if an IT person can help, otherwise the Photo’s will remain locked away. One
> suggestion from the “ Camera" was that the Card needed re-formatting, I don’t
> think that would be the way to go as I’ll lose everything.
> SanDisk trouble shooting wasn’t very helpful either,all assume that the Card
> will be found by searching. So I think I’ll drop SanDisk an e-mail and see if
> any of their technicians can help.
>
> Again thank you for your help Stephen.
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Tony Francis
>
> BODDINGTON.

Have you tried the good ol’ 4-finger salute (reboot the computer while holding
down the Option, Command, P and R keys all at the same time. Keep holding until
the computer restarts at least twice - I usually wait for the third restart)?

This used to be called resetting the PRAM. It’s called something else these
days but it has the same effect.

Worth a try. I’ve had it fix similar problems many times in the past.

Kind regards,

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948