Hi Stephen
What you say is correct! However, at the moment when put on ‘All inboxes’ it
shows no emails, when put on one of my actual mailboxes (e.g.
j...@augold.com.au) it shows the current emails in that box. Or, when put on
augold.com.au it shows those emails, but when on ‘All inboxes it shows nothing?
Kind regards
Peter