Hi Stephen

Thanks for that.First I tried VueScan, it didn’t work either, so I just put in
Epson Scanner Repairs on the Computer and up came a few sites, including the
one that you sent, so all done, just waiting for a reply, thank you.

I have a feeling that I’m going to have to get a new Scanner.

Thank you again Stephen

Kind Regards

Tony
Boddington.