Hello Fellow WAMUGgers,

Doesn’t time Zoom by?  It barely seems like month since we last
met. ( hee! hee!)  and our next meeting is rapidly approaching.

        Actually, it is tomorrow. Here are the details

        MEETING:  WAMUG Members Meeting

        TIME:       Oct 5, 2021  7:15pm for a 7:30pm start.

TOPIC:    Our stalwart contributor, Peter H, will be discussing the
'pocket knife for pictures' app, GraphicConvertor. This is s an
all-purpose image-editing program that can import 200 different
graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it to any of 80
available file formats, plus do a lot more, but I will not steal
Peter's thunder.

JOIN ZOOM MEETING

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82424622705?pwd=My9ncVVNV2ZrUEFxQldHVXl0S2w2dz09

        MEETING ID: 824 2462 2705