Hi Pete and All,

No problems with me.

Philippe Chaperon

On 7 Dec 2021, at 11:28 pm, Daniel Kerr <wa...@macwizardry.com.au> wrote:

If anyone’s ever not sure if they a) are getting WAMUG emails or b) aren’t sure
if it gets to the list, you can also check the Archive here -
https://www.mail-archive.com/wamug@wamug.org.au/
(The link to it is always in the bottom of every WAMUG post that goes out also
- the link goes to the WAMUG page then about 3/4’s way done it talks about
Archives which goes to the above link).

Though, can’t quite see why some of Ronni’s post come to the list fine, but
don’t show up on the Archives page. That one is a mystery - as I can actually
see it hit the servers, which then posts to the list. But it’s like it doesn’t
get “collected” from the Mail Archive page - though some do, some don’t). Was
thinking it could be device specific - but ruled that one when looked further).
That one is a mystery.

Kind regards
Daniel

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

p : 0414 795 960
e : <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
w : <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.