-----Original Message-----
From: <wamug.org.au-wamug-boun...@lists.wamug.org.au> on behalf of Neil
Houghton <n...@possumology.com>
Date: Tuesday, 01 June 2021 at 14:55
To: WAMUG <wamug@wamug.org.au>

    Hi,

    I tend to renew 2 years at a time and I see that my last $60 was paid on
27-Mar-19 - so covered the 2019 and 2020 years.

    I have today (01-Jun-21) paid another $60 to cover the 2021 (current) year
and 2022 (next) year.

    I hope that matches your membership list.

    Let me know if I need to send the NetBank receipt to anyone.

    Cheers

    Neil

    Settings & Unsubscribe -
<http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>