Running Monterey on my iMac, and Catalina on my creaking 2011 MBP. All running
smoothly.

Live Text in Monterey is one of the more significant benefits, IMHO. First
impressions indicate that it will only work in Photos, greatly reducing its
usefulness, but it turns out it also works in Quicklook, which makes it truly
useful.

> On 16 May 2022, at 7:37 am, Peter Crisp <petercr...@westnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> Good morning, does anyone have any negative experiences with Monterey OS for
> MBP? My old MBP is just too old for the Monterey update but my wife’s much
> newer MBP is eligible (currently Big Sur 11.4). She get’s constant reminders
> for this update which I say hold off till I can get to it. Does it have any
> significant benefits over Big Sur?
>
> Thanks in advance for any feedback on this one.
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Pete.

Kind regards,

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948