I am sure I have asked this question before but cannot find the response/s.

I have iPhone 13 mini and my Wife has iPhone 12 mini.  Earlier this year I had
no problem with the 13 updating the Calendar from the computer entries but of
late, it does not.  The 12 is a later purchase and has been a problem in this
area all along.  Both computer and phone/s have been system updated so it
appears something in the latest updates has changed.

Can someone please give some options to rectify this problem?

Thank you and regards

John Thompson
jetj...@optusnet.com.au
0412 775 197