I agree with Pete ..it sounds like a hack of some kind.

Do you use a virus and web protection software ?
If you do, try running a full scan.

If not I have used Bitdefender for Mac for a few years.
It consistently gets top of the list in tests and it has saved me a few times.

It also includes a VPN which is free for the first 200MB per day.
You have the option of upgrading the VPN to a paid version but I have never
done that.
I usually switch on the VPN when doing banking.

But only the paid version which is about $60.00.
The free ones don’t seem to cover everything.

> On 2 Jun 2022, at 7:41 am, Peter Crisp <petercr...@westnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> Sounds like you may have been hacked. But not sure what to do about it sorry.
>
> Regards
>

> Pete
>
>> On 2 Jun 2022, at 7:26 am, Rosemary Spark <arkaysp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Re-sending
>>
>> I received about 1000 email messages in my gmail from me to me saying alert
>> election day....after the election. They were in the sent folder though I
>> didn't send them.
>> I did not set up an alert at all.
>> Any suggestions?
>>
>> MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
>>  Monterey 12.3.1
>>

>> Rosemary Spark
>> PO Box 781
>> South Fremantle WA 6162 Australia
>> Phone: + 61 ‭8 6397 6822‬
>> Mobile: 0414268043
>>

>> --
>> Kind Regards Rosemary Spark 0414268043 arkaysp...@gmail.com

Regards
Stephen Chape

Mac by choice
Windows because my employer knew no better