Hi everyone

I have just run WhatSize ap over my Mac hard drive and it shows 3 very large
User/Library/Application Support files of 38GB, 54GB and 9GB

eg Allen/Library/ Application Support/ 9.07GB MobileSync/ Backup

Carolyn has /Application Support/ 53.7GB MobileSync and
Andrea has / Application Support/ 38.5GB MobileSync

So my questions are what is MobileSync and what will happen if I just delete
this files?

I should add neither Carolyn or Andrea use the Mac very much. Carolyn also has
a 8.04GB iMazing file as well

I appreciate any advice or help please as TechTool is telling me I don’t have
enough working space on the HD

Thank you Allen Gladwell
Archives - <https://www.mail-archive.com/wamug@wamug.org.au/>