QuickTime Player…"new screen recording" Various options include full screen,
parts of the screen. Make sure you check save on desktop. Stop recording by
finding the tiny little ’stop’ button that appears in the menu bar (took me
gaes to work out how to stop). Saves on your desktop as ’screen recording
..time”. Edit in iMovie.

Cheers
Mike

> On 21 Feb 2023, at 9:54 am, Tim Law via WAMUG <wa...@lists.wamug.org.au>
> wrote:
>
> Good morning,
>
> I am wanting to record what I am seeing on my screen. I can do a screenshot
> using command shift 4 but that is a single moment.
>
> The context is that I am an admin of a Facebook group and want to show other
> admins how to find various things.
>
> I could set up my iPad and point it at the screen, but this seems rather
> cumbersome. Does anyone know of a way of doing this?
>
> Thanks
>
> Tim
> Archives - <https://www.mail-archive.com/wamug@wamug.org.au/>

Mike Murray and Lesley Silvester
TimeTrackers
PO Box 197
Melville, 6956
Western Australia

Tel (08) 9339 8078
International +618 9339 8078
Mob 0407 669 376

British and Australian genealogical and historical research,
education, publishing, film-making and DNA consulting

www.timetrackers.com.au

Archives - <https://www.mail-archive.com/wamug@wamug.org.au/>