Hi Tony.

   I assume you have a virus & internet protector in place ?

   If so I suggest you run a full scan.

   It could be your virus protector giving the message.

   If not may I suggest your buy and install BitDefender.

   Then ask it to run a full scan.

   I have been using this for a few years and it has won the BEST award 3
   years running.

   Macs are good at protecting themselves, but NOT foolproof.

   BitDefender has told me a few times that it has detected and removed a
   virus.

   It has also blocked unwelcome entities.

   On 4 Oct 2023, at 9:36 am, Anthony (Tony) Francis via WAMUG