I recently updated my iPhone to 17.1.2

   And since the update I can’t seem to send videos via iMessage.

   Works in Instagram and other apps BUT constantly fails to send in
   messenger??

   Anyone else experience this

   DJ​​​​ Jackson

   Desktop Support Officer

   Business Information Systems

   Department of Transport

   GPO Box R1290, Perth WA 6844

   Tel: (08) [1]9435 7705

   Mob: [2]0417185663

   ​Email: [3]dj.jack...@transport.wa.gov.au

   Web: [4]www.transport.wa.gov.au

   [5]Department of Transport, Western Australia.

   We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of this land and pay respect
   to the Elders past and present.

   DISCLAIMER This email and any attachments are confidential and may
   contain legally privileged and/or copyright material. You should not
   read, copy, use or disclose any of the information contained in this
   email without authorization. If you have received it in error please
   contact us at once by return email and then delete both emails. There
   is no warranty that this email is error or virus free.'. If the
   disclaimer can't be applied, attach the message to a new disclaimer
   message.