Hello Fellow WAMUGgers,

At the November Committee Meeting, your Committee decided that list members who
have paid their membership fees for the past three years, 2021-2023, will have
free membership access for 2024.

It is the Committee's way of saying thank you for your continued support.
Consider it a “Buy 3 and get 1 free” deal, or perhaps an early Christmas
present.

We have a record of the members who have paid fees for the past three years and
they will contacted individually via email within the week. I will notify the
mailing list when this occurs.

Kind regards,

Maureen
Archives - <https://www.mail-archive.com/wamug@wamug.org.au/>