   Thanks for taking the time to reply.

   Take care.
   Matt

   On 16 Jan 2024, at 8:41 am, [1]wamug-requ...@lists.wamug.org.au wrote:

   Today's Topics:
     1. Re: Apps to Hide and Password protect a Folder on Mac
        (Peter Hinchliffe)
   Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 08:41:05 +0800
   From: Peter Hinchliffe <[2]hinch...@multiline.com.au>
   To: WAMUG <[3]wa...@lists.wamug.org.au>
   Subject: Re: [WAMUG] Apps to Hide and Password protect a Folder on Mac
   The quickest an cheapest (i.e. free!) way is with the Terminal. Even if
   the idea of using Terminal frightens you to death (as it does with a
   lot of people) the following article makes it easy.
   [5]https://beebom.com/how-hide-file-folder-macos/?
   How to Hide a File or Folder in macOS
   beebom.com

     On 15 Jan 2024, at 1:52 pm, Matt Falvey via WAMUG