Yes, this is something I have an issue with too. When I rang the Westnet
people, they said there would be 12 months “no costs” after transition. My
entire family (5 of us) have transitioned and now, 6 weeks after the fact, they
saying - here’s your cost schedule, starts in September. Gee that was a quick
year!

I think I’ll roll over simply because the task of changing email address is an
enormous task.

It sucks though, with no take-out or discount by Westnet deciding their
customers no longer get email management in their plan, they take the saving
but customers now have to pay a fee. Yes it is a small fee, but it’s the
principle of the matter.

Regards

Pete