Poison For the Body
Taken from “Keys to the Divine Kingdom
by Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani
http://mevlanasufi.blogspot.com

Two people in the time of the Prophet  came to him. Listen well-this is for us.
Those Sahaba came to the Prophet  in the morning with stomach-aches. They said
“Ya Rasulallah, we cannot sleep.” Our stomachs are aching, and you are the best
doctor. Give us a cure. He said, “There is no cure except to vomit what you
have eaten.” Today when you eat something and have a stomach-ache, your doctor
will give you a pill.

  The Prophet   could have given them some prophetic medicine, but instead he
said “No,” because for that kind of sickness there is no medicine-but the only
thing you can do is to reject it completely and discard it, because it is
poisonous for your system. Your whole system is going to be completely crippled
by it-like these two companions who were unable to move.

  Many diseases we have and that we think come from normal sickness actually
are spiritual in nature. Diseases do not only come from normal sickness. They
come back to us as manifestations of different bad manners and negative energy
that we are spreading.

  You see this room here? A lot of negative energy is here. Who is it coming
from? From the people who are here. I am positive that at least 80% of the
people here have sickness similar to these two companions who came to the
Prophet  . The Prophet  said, “You have to take it out;” you have to reject it
completely. How do you remove this characteristic? There is no way to take it
out! As soon as it goes to the stomach, it is going through the whole body.

  A family is like one body. A community is like one body. A nation also is
like one body. And now the globalization-the whole world is one body. So to
improve our situation, we begin first with the family. If one part of the body
is aching, the whole body will ache, and fever will come. For instance, if you
have hay fever your whole body will ache.

  Prophet  said, “Vomit now!” They said, “We did not eat anything” He said “No,
you did eat raw flesh!” 80% of those sitting here are in the same position as
those men, having eaten raw flesh. What is that raw meat? The flesh or your
brothers and sisters whom you have been backbiting.

  He said, “You have been backbiting the flesh of your brother and sister.”
They said, “Yes, Ya Rasulallah (Messenger of Allah). We spoke badly about the
family.” The relationship between those backbiting and the victim of that
backbiting was not so good, so they were talking about them. How is it your
business to do so? Who are you to speak about them? What is your relationship
to interfere in their business?
  Prophet  said, “Reject it from your system.” So they took their fingers and
vomited. Raw meat came out. Look at this miracle of Prophet  . He turned this
event into a miracle, to give them the physical taste of their actions.

  This is not a fictitious story. It is real. The Prophet  made it real, to
show them that this is a real issue in our life today. They vomited
meat-vomiting, vomiting, and vomiting, and then when they were relaxed, Prophet
 said, “This is not to be repeated.”
  Backbiting poisons the whole body. How much are we backbiting and poisoning
our bodies today, interfering in things that are not our business? Your
business is your wife and your child or children. For each of us, this business
is to look after his own family, not to look at his neighbour.

  "We ask to be no-one and nothing. For, as long as we are someone, we are not
complete."  - Shaykh Nazim Al-Haqqani

  Wa min Allah at Tawfiq
wassalam, arief hamdani
HP 0816 830 748
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ALAMAT ZAWIYAH DZIKIR DI JAKARTA dan SEKITARNYA
Dzikir Khatm Khwajagan Kamis  8 Desember 2005, Isya Berjama'ah. Zawiyah Teuku
Umar, Jl. Teuku Umar No.41, Jakarta Pusat

Zawiyah Cikarang
Masjid Jami Darussalam, Jl Kedasih IV, Cikarang Baru, Kawasan Perum Jababeka
Setiap Selasa, mulai Magrib Berjamaah, Dzikir Khatam Kwajagan Isya Berjamaah,
Bada Isya, Kajian Tasawuf. informasi: Arief Hp. 0816-830-748

Zawiyah Ragunan Jl.Poncol Vila Ragunan Permai Kav 1, Ragunan
Jakarta Selatan. Kediaman Bp. Syamsudin

Zawiyah Pangkalan Jati Jl. Pangkalan Jati 1 No. 71, Pondok Labu, Jakarta Selatan

Zawiyah Brawijaya, JAKARTA Setiap Jumat : Khusus wanita, mulai 11.00 wib Jl.
Brawijaya 1A No.16, Jakarta Selatan

Zawiyah Teuku Umar Setiap Sabtu ( Kecuali ada Perubahan )
Ba’da Ashar, Jam 16.00 Jl. Teuku Umar No.41, Jakarta Pusat

Zawiyah Sanggar Bulungan
(dibelakang Kolam Renang Bulungan, Rumah Kayu ) Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta
Selatan. Dzikir Khatam Kwajagan, Marawis Salawat, Darwis Rumi Setiap Senin
Malam, jam 20.00

Zawiyah Syaikh KH. Mustafa
Jl. Hasbi 40, Otista, Jakarta Timur Setiap Kamis Malam, Ba'da Isya
informasi: Handi Biantoro tel. 0818-965-852 email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Zawiyah Cinere
Jamaah Tabligh Naqshbandiyun. Dzikir setiap Rabu Malam (umum)  Jam 21.00 Ladies
Dzikir: Minggu Sore, bada Ashar Jl. Villa Terusan No.16, melalui Villa Cinere
Mas informasi: Syaikh Barkah 742-1938 atau 0817-9105-704

Zawiyah Kebun Jeruk Jl. Kelapa Dua Raya No.1, Kebun Jeruk,  Jakarta Barat.
Kediaman Bp. Ahmadin

Zawiyah Cempaka Putih
Jl. Cempaka Putih Raya No. 114, Cempaka Putih, Jakarta

Zawiyah Tomang Jl. Mandala Selatan No.16 Tomang, Jakarta Barat

CIANJUR
Ajengan KH. Bunyamin, Tipar Caringin, Panembong Cianjur Setiap Kamis Malam,
Bada Isya  mulai jam 20.00 malam

CIPANAS
Pesantren Toriqul Huda, Pasekon gg. bunga dekat Restoran Simpang Raya, Setiap
kamis malam bada Isya Ustad Dudi HP 0813814 89282

A C E H :
Jl. Teuku Muhammad Salleh No.2 Lambhuk, Banda Aceh
Informasi: Ust. Zamhuri Ramli al-Hafidz
HP. 0812-939-0774, Rumah 0651 - 26951

P A D A N G : Informasi: Effendi (0811-661-285)

P E K A N B A R U
Jl. Farmasi No. 24 Pekanbaru 28111, Tel 0761-38289
Kediaman Dr. Chairuddin Lubis Sp.BO

B A T A M :
Pesantren Yusuf Syafi'i, Syaikh M. Yusuf Ridwan Asyafi'i, Bengkong Permai
Komplek Nurul Jadid RT 01 RW 01 Blok D No. 10, Kelurahan Bengkong Laut Batu
Ampar Pulau Batam. HP. 08136445 3322
Syaikh Riady, Bengkong Abadi 2, Jl. Cendrawasih Blok A/127 Batam 29432, Tel
0778-411289. Setiap selasa malam dan kamis malam, Informasi: Yandri Irzaq
(0812-702-2415)

SUKABUMI:
K.H. Ece Supriyatna Pesantren Daarus Syifa HP 0811-115-875

BANDUNG:
Setiap Ahad pagi, jam 08:00 s/d 10:30: Pondok Pesantren Al-Qur'an Al-Falah I -
Cicalengka Nagrek KM 28 Bandung Pimpinan K.H.Q. Ahmad Syahid
(022-794-9781)Informasi: H.Q.Rif’at Syahid (0815-715-5776) H. Muhammad Hadid
Subki (0852-2040-2127). BANDUNG KOTA Insidentil Setiap Bulan sekali Jl. Cimanuk
No. 37, Bandung
Informasi: Hadid Subki 0852-2040 2127, Telp.022-727 4913

PEKALONGAN: Ki Taufiqurrahman Pesantren At-Taufiqy, Wonopringgo
SURABAYA: Syaikh Sentot (031-788-2476) 081330130897
T U B A N - JAWA TIMUR Desa Mantingan - Senori Tuban

S E M A R A N G:
Zawiyah Al Mubarokah, Dukuh Sandan, Desa Waru Mranggen, Semarang Informasi:
Riza Alamsyah , [EMAIL PROTECTED] Contact Riza Alamsyah 081325632124 Soetoro
08122504779, Ajib Susanto 0818455527 Munir 08164247573, Arif Rahman
085225087435 Pusatindo Komputer, Jl. Imam Bonjol no.74 024-3540609

S I N G A  P O R E :
Zawiyah Syaikh Zakaria, Singapore TAMPINES ST 34 BLOK 362 #05-379. Syaikh
Zakaria Hp 98364094.

M A L A Y S I A
Pusat Zikir Naqshbandi di Malaysia dan nombor telefon untuk dihubungi: Kuala
Lumpur - Saudara Ahmad Nazim (012) 913-8449 (English speaking) dan Bro. Mus
(012) 382-9050 (Bahasa Melayu). Alor Setar, Kedah - Saudara Rosli (012)
419-4265 Kota Bharu, Kelantan - Saudara Ku Din (019) 966-3993 Alamat Dergah
Pulau Pinang : No 24, Cangkat Minden Jalan 16, Minden Height, 11700 Pulau
Pinang (Hubungi saudara Isa: 016-4703441)

A U S T R A L I A
  Perth Dzikir: 66A Ashburton Street, Bentley, Western Australia 6102. Perth,
Australia. Arslan Telephone: +61894583336 , Arslan Mobile: +61418947149 Leyla:
+61439647140 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Sydney Address: 2/37-41 Boronia Road, Greenacre 2190, NSW, Sydney, Australia.
Phone: +61297080001 Mobile: 0425227237 Hatem Shalak: +61409048014 ,
Ashaari:+61422213084  Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Melbourne Address: 13 Herbert St,Broadmeadows 3047
Melbourne (VIC) Hazem Omran Phone : +6139390-5127  Mobile: +61423023126 Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Haqqani Merchandise
(order: HIDAYAT 0816-183-3572)Tersedia : buku, DVD, CD, kaset, foto, poster,
parfum, kufi, kuff, rompi, turban, tasbeh

YAYASAN HAQQANI INDONESIA
Jl. Teuku Umar 41 Jakarta 10310
tel.dan fax. (62-21) 315-3014
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Group: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.haqqani.net  www.mevlanasufi.blogspot.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/aYWolB/TM

This mailing list has a special spell casted to reject any attachment ....
Yahoo! Groups Links