Sayang Pak Bill tidak ikut serta diskusi , seandainya Pak Bill ikut diskusi
pasti beliau akan menolak perang dunia ke III, cobalah kita hayati, kita
yakini, betapa pedulinya Pak Bill Clinton kepada seluruh umat Islam :), silahkan
  Clinton says cartoons 'a mistake'
  Former US president Bill Clinton has said the publication in the West of
cartoons satirising Prophet Muhammad was a mistake.
  But he also said an opportunity to build bridges between the Islamic and
non-Islamic worlds had been lost in the way the dispute had developed.
  The cartoons, first published by Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten in
September, have angered Muslims worldwide.
  Islamic tradition explicitly prohibits any depiction of Allah and the
Prophet.
  'Squandered'
  Mr Clinton made his comments in Pakistan where he was launching an HIV/Aids
project.
  "I strongly disagree with the creation and publication of cartoons that are
considered blasphemous by the Muslims around the world," the AFP news agency
quotes him as saying.
  "I thought it was a mistake."
  But he lamented the escalation of differences over the issue.
  "I had no objections to Muslims who were demonstrating in a peaceful way
their convictions.
  "I thought [the cartoons issue] was also a great opportunity which I fear has
been squandered to build bridges," AFP reports.
  At least 17 people have died in Pakistan and Afghanistan in violent protests
over the cartoons.
  The Danish embassies in Beirut and Damascus were also attacked.
  The images, that have since been reprinted by several other European
publications, include one portraying Muhammad with a bomb in his turban.

reporter jalanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    President Bush and Sec'y
Rumsfeld are sitting in a bar.

A guy walks in and asks the barman, "Isn't that
Bush and Rumsfeld sitting over there?"

The bartender  says, "Yep, that's them."

So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a
real honor!  What are  you guys doing in here?"

Bush says, "We're planning WW III."

And the guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?"

Bush says, "Well, we're going to kill 140 million
Muslims  and one blonde with big tits."
The guy exclaimed, "A blonde with big tits? Why
kill a blonde with big tits?"

Bush turns to Rumsfeld and says, "See, I told you
no one CARES about the 140 million Muslims".

Milis Wanita Muslimah
Membangun citra wanita muslimah dalam diri, keluarga, maupun masyarakat.
Situs Web: http://www.wanita-muslimah.com
Kirim Posting mailto:wanita-muslimah@yahoogroups.com
Berhenti mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Milis Keluarga Sejahtera mailto:keluarga-sejahtera@yahoogroups.com
Milis Anak Muda Islam mailto:majelismuda@yahoogroups.com

This mailing list has a special spell casted to reject any attachment ....

        Women   Islam

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/aYWolB/TM

This mailing list has a special spell casted to reject any attachment ....
Yahoo! Groups Links