Untuk mengimbangi, ini ana kirim yang ana ambil dari file lamanya Abah.

Muammar Qaddhafi, yang pakai e-mailnya Abah pd mlm/hr Jum'at

MQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQ

Geopolitics and Genocide in the Land of High Flags
By Nadrat N. Siddique
{a long-time human rights activist and started a chapter of the Leonard Peltier
support group at the age of 14.)

It is Ramadan, the month of power, a good time to tell the truth..
It was the late 1980s, and I was fresh out of high school, looking for just the
right "exciting summer vacation," preferably omewhere off the beaten path. I
found excitement all right, in fghanistan.  Over a two year period, I lived in
Afghan refugee camps in Pakistan, interviewing dozens of Afghan men, women, and
children; clandestinely crossed the Pakistan border into Afghanistan dressed as
an Afghan refugee woman in a "chowduri;" swam in craters formed by massive
Russian bombs; walked through mine fields, and the remains of villages and
orchards destroyed by the Russians; accompanied Jamiate-i-Islami mujahideen
(now so-called Northern Alliance) on attacks on Russian and Afghan communist
army posts; helped the guerrillas bake homemade naan bread on freezing cold
winter nights in the snow covered Afghan mountains, where we lived in a cave;
and sampled the delicacies of the Afghan guerrilla diet, ranging from fresh
game (quail, venison, etc.) to the odd camel, to Russian caviar captured in
attacks on enemy garrisons.

I finally left Afghanistan at almost the same time as the Soviets, whom I
jokingly told my Afghan friends I'd sent packing.  The wild untamed beauty of
Afghanistan's mountains; the generosity, honesty, and honor of its people; and
most of all, the unrelenting Islamic spirit and courage which fueled the
peoples struggle against a ruthless and superbly armed Superpower for a
decade--these were things I held dear to my heart and never forgot. I left
Afghanistan to resume my formal education in the States, but had big dreams of
returning one day to help build new hospitals and schools--one way of repaying
the Afghan people who had acted as human mine sweepers for me as I traveled
through their country, willing to give me their last loaf of bread, or their
only blanket though they were freezing.

Those dreams have melted away, as Afghanistan is being pounded with bomb
tonnage that makes the carpet bombing of Vietnam pale by comparison.
Ostensibly, it is a war--but war is usually between two parties of at least
somewhat matched military capability, just as a schoolyard "fight" is a fight
if it is between a fifth grader and a sixth grader, or even between a fourth
grader and a sixth grader, but more like bullying (or "terrorizing") if it is
between an infant and a tenth grader. The tenth grader is the U.S., dropping
missiles, from great heights, on the infant, the Afghan villager, reciepient of
much of Uncle Sam's wrath, whose little arms do not have enough reach even to
hit the bully on the nose.

What about the "horrible" condition of Afghan women?  Doesn't that in itself
warrant the forced removal of the Afghan government, and the assassination of
its leaders?  The U.S. government and its media mouthpieces feign concern for
Afghanistan's women.  Like the Russians, who were also very concerned about the
backward condition of Afghan women, the U.S. exhibits this concern by bombing
the hell out of the Afghans. Whatever the shortcomings of the Taliban with
regards to women's rights, the Afghan women's condition will not be ameliorated
by foreign pressure, from the Americans, the Russians, or from RAWA.

What is RAWA? The Revolutionary Afghan Women's Association. If it is an Afghan
women's association, why do I include it among the foreign pressure groups
trying to variously exploit and interfere in the internal affairs of
Afghanistan? If one has even an inkling about Afghan lexicon, it takes but a
glance at the name of the organization:  REVOLUTIONARY Afghan Women's
Association.  In Afghanistan, as in most Eastern Block countries prior to
perestroika, "Revolutionary," as in Lenin's Revolutionary Youth Leagues or
Revolutionary Workers League, is a term invoked almost exclusively by
communists and their sympathizers (remember this is not post-Pahlavi Iran, with
all its "Revolutionary" guards and such, who were in many cases, truly
Islamic). RAWA are former members of the Khalq and Parcham Parties, who formed
the proxy government for the Soviets, whose popularity can be determined only
by examining the base of opposition to their rule--upwards of 90% of Afghan
society either became refugees(*) to escape their rule, or engaged in various
levels of support for the  movements to rid the country of Khalq, Parcham, and
their Russian masters.

RAWA has persistently and effectively used the internet and World Wide Web to
hammer in their central point:  that the rights of all Afghan women are under
attack by the Taliban monsters. And for a long time, the Taliban, which
committed all its resources to efforts to undo a decade of war, and trying to
ensure the basic survival of its people, did little to counter the propaganda.
The most outlandish myth told repeatedly, especially in the absence of a
countering idea, eventually seems plausible.

Do RAWA members have an axe to grind against the Taliban and other Islamic
currents in Afghanistan? Well they were ousted from power, and lost their
positions of wealth and privilege(**) (e.g., the right to live in the once
exclusive microrayon housing complex in Kabul, and throw vast sums of money in
bars and nightclubs, while the vast majority of the Afghan population survived
at subsistence level), and well, you answer that one.  RAWA, for its part is as
representative of Afghan women as Azam Talegani is of American women.

Do Afghan women lack rights?  Yes, off course, they, along with most Afghan men
lack basic human rights, starting from the right to adequate food, clothing,
and shelter--since, they are near starvation.  And before one begins forcing
Eurocentric ideals on women's rights down the Afghans throats, one might
consider how long it took women in this country, after they drove the British
out, to attain those rights. At that rate, Afghan women will have the "right"
to burn their bras by the year 2200, in another 200 years.

New Trend Magazine =>  www.NewTrendMag.org
=======================

Catatan dari Abah -MQ-
(*)
Pengungsi Afghan yang ada di Wisma Palar Bogor, tidak disenangi oleh rakyat
Indonesia sekitarnya. Menurut para pengurus Wisma Palar, Pengungsi dari Afghan
itu rewel, sebab untuk mandi, mereka sering beralasan, air nya jorok, tidak
bisa tidur karena banyak nyamuk, sampai kadang - kadang seprei yang tidak
rapipun jadi permasalahan bagi mereka. Ciri - ciri orang kaya. Terus, mereka
membayar biaya pelarian dari Afghan itu, mereka mengeluarkan biaya sekitar 5000
sampai 25000 US Dollar. Menurut informasi dari pengelola Wisma Palar, pengungsi
yang perempuan itu kebanyakan anggota dari Revolutionary Afghan Women's
Association (RAWA).

(**)
Macam perempuan RAWA di Wisma Palar inilah yang dimaksud Mutsuko Murakami dalam
tulisannya di Asiaweek bertanggal:
Thursday, October 18, 2001
http://www.asiaweek.com/asiaweek/daily/foc/0,  8773,  180342,  00.html,
seperti berikut: Shot by French journalists in Afghanistan, it showed Afghan
women speaking critically of the Taliban. Significantly, they are dressed in
shiny silk-like costumes, with large rings on their fingers.

Thaliban juga disenangi oleh perempuan yang bukan RAWA:

Aminah

 The Taliban

They're a blessing of Allah on the Ummah of Imaan.
They're believers in Islam, they're the Taliban.

They are symbolizing peace, they're upholding every right.
May Allah give them ease, may Allah give them might.
May Allah guide them so, they only do what is right.
May Allah help them to, hold the rope of Allah tight.

They're a blessing of Allah on the Ummah of Imaan.
They're upholders of Islam, they're the Taliban.

Where they won the war we see, peace and justice in the land.
To the poor and needy, they have lent a helping hand.
Despite so many sanctions from the disbelieving band,
They're holding on, and trying hard, and firm are on their stand.

They're a blessing of Allah on the Ummah of Imaan.
They're the victors of Islam, they're the Taliban.

They are getting from the world, only negative and worse.
They are treated by the enemies, as a bitter curse.
They've emptied out their pockets, and empty is their purse.
They're wounded by the sanctions, now who is there to nurse?

They're a blessing of Allah on the Ummah of Imaan.
They're your brothers in Islam, they're the Taliban.

Why listen to the media, that hates and does defame,
The Taliban and others, who rise in Allah's name.
It's run by open enemies, who lie and have no shame.
Don't be deceived by Satan, this is his dirty game.

They're a blessing of Allah on the Ummah of Imaan.
They're the scholars of Islam, they're the Taliban.

If truth is what you seek, and that's the way to be,
Go travel to the Taliban, with your own eyes to see,
Or listen to good Muslims, who've been there recently,
Insha'Allah you will then, like all of us agree:

They're a blessing of Allah on the Ummah of Imaan.
They're an asset for Islam, they're the Taliban.

Will the Ummah realize: they're a symbol of it's might.
They went against the world, they stood up for what is right,
Their strength is our strength, let's not limit our sight
Let's strengthen them and aid them and make their burden light.

They're a blessing of Allah on the Ummah of Imaan,
They're a power for Islam, they're the Taliban.

Will the Ummah realize: it has a role to play,
To help a wounded nation, that the world is bound to slay,
Through sanctions and through weapons, and every other way
What will you say to Allah? Don't waste another day.
Go help and not just criticize the Taliban today.

They're a blessing of Allah on the Ummah of Imaan,
They're your brothers in Islam, they're the Taliban.

http://qoqaz.net

MQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQMQ