Ada itu ditulis:..."some fear the province could become a breeding ground
for militant extremism..."  Mungkin itu kaitannya.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mia
  To: wanita-muslimah@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 5:29 AM
  Subject: [wanita-muslimah] Re: Linking Terrorism and Sharia in Aceh

  Trus, linkingnya dimana? sharia dan terrorism?
  Faud Mardhatillah, atau Fuad Mardhatillah? Gimana sih ni VoA.

  salam
  Mia

  --- In wanita-muslimah@yahoogroups.com, "Ambon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  > http://www.voanews.com/english/Sharia2006-06-28-voa62.cfm
  >

  > Linking Terrorism and Sharia in Aceh
  >
  > By Nancy Amelia Collins
  > Banda Aceh, Indonesia
  >
  > Faud Mardhatillah is an Islamic scholar in Aceh. He thinks the
  introduction of Sharia is not in keeping with the local
  culture. "This is the culture of Arabic I think, not the culture of
  the Acehnese before. They don't have any jilbab," says Faud.

  > The morality crackdown is drawing fire from Muslim moderates here
  who say Islam is being replaced by an "Arabized" or conservative
  form. Warzai, a spokesman for the Free Aceh Movement, which ended 30
  years of conflict by signing a peace agreement with the government
  last year, also opposes Sharia law as abusive.

  > Banda Aceh, Indonesia
  > While many Acehnese may disagree with Sharia, most remain wary of
  speaking out publicly for fear it will be interpreted as not
  supporting Islam. And with conservative Muslims holding sway in Aceh
  at the moment, some fear the province could become a breeding ground
  for militant extremism. It is a worrying scenario in a country that
  has experienced several major terrorist attacks by Islamic militants
  over the last several years and is home to Jemaah Islamiyah -- a
  Southeast Asian affiliate of the al-Qaida terrorist organization.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/aYWolB/TM

Galang Dana Untuk Korban Gempa Yogya melalui Wanita-Muslimah dan Planet Muslim.
Silakan kirim ke rekening Bank Central Asia KCP DEPOK No. 421-236-5541 atas
nama RETNO WULANDARI.

Mari berlomba-lomba dalam kebajikan, seberapapun yang kita bisa.

This mailing list has a special spell casted to reject any attachment ....
Yahoo! Groups Links