HOW BLESSED  WE  ARE  TO BE A MUSLIM!!!!!! !!
   I say a simple 'salaam' to someone (instead of 'hi'), I'm rewarded!
1. I smile at someone, I'm rewarded!
2.I say, 'sallallahualyhi wassalam' every time I hear the name of our the
Greatest Prophet (Muhammad), I'm rewarded ten times for each one time!
3. I go and pray in masjid on time in a congregational salat, I'm 27 times
rewarded.
4. If, as a one-off I could not go to masjid, I pray with my family
members (not alone), I'm 27 times rewarded.
5. I teach my children good things, I'm rewarded for all that I teach, all that
they practise and  for all who do    the same looking at my kids!
6. I read the Qur'an, I get ten times reward for each letter of that word! (How
much reward if we read afew pages everyday???? ?)
7.I begin any lawful thing or word with 'Bismillah' that action (good ones) of
mine is rewarded.
8. I ware my pant above my ankle, I'm rewarded. (for man)
9. I get rewarded for all the insult I take for wearing  my pants so!  (more
the criticism, heavier my balance  on the day of judgement!!! )
10. I grow beard, I get rewarded.
11. I wear ‘abaya’ and my friends copy me, I get rewarded for myself and for
what they do!
13.I 'think' of doing a good deed, I'm rewarded.
14. I do that good deed, I'm ten times rewarded!!!
15. I get sawab for all the bad, un-Islamic programs  I never watch on
TV/Video.
16. I get rewarded for not listening all the songs & music for fear and love of
Allah! (and just think how many songs are there 2day!)
17. I bother to read an Islamic message, I'm rewarded.
18. I bother to send/forward such a message to my friends and relatives, I'm
rewarded.
19. I get rewarded for all the people I send it to! (hey all I do is
'click'!!!)
20. I get much more sawaab if I act according to the message! (after confirming
it's the truth)
21. If I bother to confirm, find out if it's authentic? I get rewarded!
22.What if other people act according to what I sent? I get rewarded for all
good they get rewarded for (life time reward!!!!!! !!! )
23. And what if those people in turn forward it to other people  and it goes on
and on? I keep getting reward for as long as it's circulated!  (reward even
after my death!!!)
24.Even if they just read and delete, I get rewarded!
25. I control my temper, I get rewarded.
26. I buy my kids chocolate, I get rewarded.
27.  I buy a good Islamic cassette, I get rewarded.
28.We watch it together as a family, we get rewarded.
29.We act according to it, many, many times rewarded!!!! !!!!
30. I hold the glass with my right hand while drinking, I'm rewarded.
31.I go shopping dressed in Islamic way, I get rewarded.
32. I go to school/college/ work in proper clothing (Islamic way), I get
rewarded as many times as all the male/ female who do not cover themselves
properly!!!! !!
33. I write this, I get rewarded.
34. You read this, you get rewarded.
35. You mail this to all, we all get rewarded!!!! !!!!!! Subhanallah!  I have
only mentioned little things  think of all the sawab you will (Insha-Allah)
get for praying, fasting, Hajj, preaching, spreading slamâ, SUBHANALLAH! !!!!!!

GLORIFY ALLAH ALWAYS .
Subhanallah!
Allhamdulillah!
Allahuakbar!
Lahowla wolakuvatha illa billa!
May Allah make us all the winners of His Jannathul Firdous!
Ameen!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/24217324/The-Holy-Quran-and-Science-1
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24407776/The-Anti-Christ-Dajjal
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24553340/25-Duas-From-Holy-Quran
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24713789/The-Day-of-Judgement-is-Very-Close
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24713542/Qaum-e-Aad-Ka-Insaan (60m tall humans)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24713503/mekkah-2010
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24713465/Black-Magic-Symtoms
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24713447/Arabic-vs-English-Date
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24713294/Nutritional-Composition-of-Nigella-Sativa-Seeds
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24698238/Islam-in-the-Bible-by-Julia-Ruth
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24698211/Gujarat-Muslims-Are-Assuming-Hindu-Names-Just-to-Get-a-Job
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24698148/Global-Emphasis-to-End-the-Israeli-Siege-on-Gaza
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24698125/Christians-in-the-Holy-Book-of-Quran
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24625049/Origins-of-Christmas
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24616523/Terrorism-of-Corrupt-Media
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24616285/Slide-Show-Allah-Will-Ask
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24616005/Sir-Syed-Mission
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24613460/Khatima-bil-khair
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24613435/Islam-Unveiled
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24613414/Fasting-on-the-Day-of-Ashura-10th-of-Muharram
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24568503/To-My-Friends
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24363544/Most-Common-Questions-Asked-by-Non-Muslims
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24362382/Muslim-Army-of-Jesus
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24361376/Jews-Planning
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics_in_medieval_Islam
http://www.viewzone.com/matlock.html
http://www.answering-christianity.com/name_of_jesus.htm
http://www.alislam.org/books/essence2/chap01.html
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24363544/Most-Common-Questions-Asked-by-Non-Muslims
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24217324/The-Holy-Quran-and-Science-1
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24362382/Muslim-Army-of-Jesus
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24407776/The-Anti-Christ-Dajjal
www.sultan.org
www.irf.net
http://www.quran.net
www.WorldMuslimCongress.com
email: wmcarchi...@gmail.com

      Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!
http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/