Bismilahirahmanirrahiim
Our future society is the free society, and all element of oppression,cruelty
and force will be destroyed. there is no discrimination due to; race, gender,
religion, and gender.
Justice for all.

SYARIA LAW SESUNGGUHNYA BUKAN PERINTAH DARI ALLAH ATAU ISLAM, TAPI ADALAH
PENDAPAT ULAMA2 ISLAM FUNDAMENTALIS.KALAU BUKAN PERINTAH DARI ALLAH, MAKA AKAN
BERBAHAYA SEPERTI AFGANISTAN, IRAN, IRAQ, DAN MALAYSIA...HATI HATI MARI KITA
CEGAH DARI DINI...!

If the syariah law will be implement in Indonesia, will be dangerous because
indonesia are pluralism society.

Federal Government should protect all people from discriminate by Islamic law.

Government should be justice for all people, not for a certain group.Minority
should be protected from tyranny of majority...

http://bertaqwa.multiply.com/journal/item/13/LIBERY_FREEDOM_WAJIB_DIPERTAHANKAN.

 Islamic organizations in Tasikmalaya demand Syaria bylaw

The Jakarta Post ,  Jakarta   |  Mon, 03/29/2010 4:56 PM  |  National

Thousands of people from a number of Islamic organizations grouped at the Forum
of Islamic Community (FUI) rallied at the office of the Tasikmalaya mayor on
Monday, demanding the mayoralty to endorse the syaria bylaw for the region.

"Our visit here is to fight for the syariah bylaw," rally coordinator Acep
Sofyan was quoted by Antara as saying. "We demand that the mayoralty
immediately implement the bylaw."

The Tasikmalaya legislative council has passed bylaw No. 12/2009 on development
based on Islamic syaria, but the administration is reluctant to implement it
and has not issued any implementing regulations.

Representatives of the Muslim groups then met with the secretary of the
Tasikmalaya mayoralty's secretary Tiro Indra Setiadi and a number of local
officials.

During the meeting, they again reiterated their demand for the mayoralty to
implement what the local legislative council had decided for the people, the
syaria bylaw.

They also demand the mayoralty to establish a special law enforcement agency to
implement the syaria bylaw.