Bismilahirrahmanirrahiim;

Kenapa orang2 Arab diperintahkan  wanita2 kalau keluar rumah wajib di temani
oleh saudara2 laki2nya. Ini asal usul ceritanya seperti wanita2 di Kenya ini;

----Masarakat waktu itu sangat jahilliah, kumuh, tidak ada justice, polisi, dan
tempat toilet jauh dari rumah, belum ada alat penerangan seperti lestrik,gelap
gelita..kalau wanita sendirian keluar rumah pergi ketoilet mudah diperkosa oleh
laki2 jahat..

---Tapi dunia sudah berobah,dimana setiap daerah sudah ada polisi alat2
penerangan, justice ditegakan, dll---jadi wanita sudah merdeka dan aman kalau
berpergian...kalau masih diterapkan wanita harus bermahram kalau keluar
rumah...yaaa lucu sekali,----seperti wanita tahanan dijaga terus
menerus....kalau tdk ada saudara laki2 yaa tinggal dirumah saja...

---Bgeitu pula wanita Barqa atau Niqab..kenapa diwajibkan,karena di arab padang
pasir panas---kalau ada angian kencang,maka pasir panas akan bertebaran di
udara dan bisa merusak kepala dan muka. ---Oleh karena itu
diwajibkan.---->Sekarang kalau tinggal di Eropah, tidak ada pasir panas apakah
masih pantas memakai Niqab dabn burqa?

----kalau beragama tidak mengikuti perkembangan pradapan manusia , perkembangna
ilmu pengetahuan, maka masarakat itu akan tertinggal

silakan baca kisah wanita2 di Kenya,menyedihkan sekali.

salam

Communal toilet and bathroom facilities in Kenya's vast urban slums leave many
women living under the constant threat of sexual violence, according to an
Amnesty International report.

Only 24 per cent of slum residents have access to household toilet facilities,
according to government figures, so most residents must walk about 10 minutes
to go to the bathroom, putting them at greater risk of attack.

Women "need more privacy than men when going to the toilet or taking a bath and
the inaccessibility of facilities make women more vulnerable to rape, leaving
them trapped in their own homes," Godfrey Odongo, Amnesty International's East
Africa researcher, said.

"The fact that they are unable to access even the limited communal toilet
facilities also puts them at risk of illness."

Amina, a 19-year-old resident of Mathare slum in Kenya's capital Nairobi, was
attacked as she was walking to the toilet one evening.

"I always underestimated the threat of violence," Amina, a 19-year-old resident
of Mathare slum in Kenya's capital Nairobi said.

"I would go to the latrine any time provided it was not too late. This was
until about two months ago when I almost became a victim of rape."

Four men hit her, undressed her and were ready to rape her when a group of
residents heard her cries and came to save her.

'No justice'

Amina told Amnesty that she knew one of the men involved in the attack, but she
did not go to the police as she feared reprisal assaults.

"There is no access to justice at all so they'd rather keep silent," Odongo
told Al Jazeera.

"From that day I've never been myself, I feel like my life is in its end"

Rape victim

One 21-year-old rape victim from a Kenyan slum told Al Jazeera that she could
not pursue justice against her attackers, because she did not have an identity
card.

"From that day I've never been myself, I feel like my life is in its end. I see
that man all the time ... I see them all."

Robin Masinde, the advocacy co-ordinator at Nairobi's women's hospital, said
that village chiefs did not respond to complaints unless a "women comes in with
chopped hands or raped by ten men".

"Within the informal settlements, you'll get the worst form of violence", he
said.

The Kenyan government does not keep official figures on sexual abuse, but many
organisations believe that it is on the rise.

Amnesty interviewed 130 women from similar circumstances to Amina in Kenyan
slums, where 729 acres of land provide home to more than 3.4 million people.

The report Insecurity and Indignity: Women's experiences in the slums of
Nairobi, Kenyacriticises the government for failing to incorporate slums into
urban plans or provide enough police to provide security.

It called on the Kenyan government to enforce landlords' obligations to
construct toilets and bathrooms in the slums and to provide assistance to
structure owners who cannot afford the costs of building toilets and bathrooms.

Some women currently use "flying toilets", plastic bags full of waste thrown
from the home, to avoid travelling to the public bathrooms.

These activities can lead to the spread of disease and other public health
problems.

Amnesty International also called on the government in Nairobi to provide more
security for slum residents.