Dear Wannier list members,

 In case you did not receive the following announcement via the Psi_k list
earlier in the month, please see details of the upcoming workshop. Note the
deadline is very soon - if this is problematic please email
wannier90.works...@gmail.com

 Jonathan

We are pleased to announce a 3-day school "Wannier90 v3.0: new features and
applications", which will be held at St. Edmund Hall, University of Oxford, UK,
25-27 March 2020.

In this three-day school, we will present the state-of-the-art functionalities
of the Wannier90 code, with a particular focus on the latest developments. Each
day will involve lectures and hands-on tutorials.

The registration fee, which includes three nights' accommodation (with
breakfast) and a social dinner, is £120. For a preliminary schedule and how to
register, please see http://www.wannier.org/events/school-oxford-2020/

The registration deadline is end of the day on Monday 3rd Feb

On behalf of the Organising Committee (Arash Mostofi, Valerio Vitale, Giovanni
Pizzi, Ivo Souza and Jonathan Yates)