Hi Abid,

did you use uHu_formatted=True in Wannier90 ?  or, remove the formatted=uHu tag to have it as a binary. Will it work this way?

If that does not solve the problem, may be a bug in WannierBerri, please post a message on the corresponding list: https://physik.lists.uzh.ch/sympa/info/wannier-berri

Regards,

Stepan.

On 03.03.21 05:44, Abid Rehman wrote:
Hi Wannier90 developers and Users,
As you know vasp2wannier90  doesn't generate the *wannier90.uHu* file. For this i used wannierBerri code to generate it from wannier90.mmn, wannier90.amn files. Using the *wannierberri.mmn2uHu*  module, I successfully generated the w*annier90.uHu* file using the command-line *python3 -m wannierberri.mmn2uHu wannier90  formatted=uHu*. But  when I use this file in postwannier90 to calculate orbital magnetization, it gives an error like that: *wannier90.uHu has not the right number of bands*. Let me mention that the number bands in my wannier90.eign file is 256. In my wannier90.win file: *num_bands =  256* and *num_wann =   188*.  The generated wannier90.uHu via wannierBerri also has 256 bands. Then why this error is happening. I don't know how to resolve it.
Please help me in this regard.
Best Reds
Abid

pic.jpg